1. Corvallis Water Fountain - Corvallis, Oregon
Free to Splash and play, small buckets and sunscreen make this more enjoyable.
2 NW 1st St, Corvallis, OR 97333
2. Otter Beach at Osborne Aquatic Center
- Leisure Pool is 3.5 feet at its deepest
- 22 foot high water slide & kiddies' tube slide.
- three "water-cannon" spray toys
- interactive arch-jet spray feature
- 8 foot wide kiddies' water slide
- interactive "pools and falls" water toy
- large play structure with interactive waterfalls and sprays
- tire swing
Adult $6 - Youth (7 - 17) $4 - Child (0 - 6) $3
Family Rate $6.50 + $2.50 Per Person
3. Cool! Pool
The pool features a zero depth entry and is 4.5' deep at its deepest. COOL! has a 36' high slide and a Lazy River. The play structure is surrounded by a large amount of water that is only 18" deep
Adult/Senior $4.75 (in-city)/$5.75
Youth (6-17 yrs) $4.25 (in-city)/$5.25
Tot (0-5 yrs) $3.00 (in-city)/$3.50
4. Mid-Willamette YMCA
15-person hot tub, zero-depth entry (0 to 2.5 feet), current channel, water spouts, basketball hoop, warm pool, and water slide!
5. Salem Splash Pads & Fountains
* RIVERFRONT PARK SPLASH PAD - Location: 200 Front Street NE
* KEIZER CIVIC CENTER - 930 Chemawa Road NE
* STATE CAPITOL PARK - 635 Capitol St NE
* FAIRMOUNT PARK - 650 Rural Ave. S
* NORTHGATE PARK - 3260 Northgate Ave
* WES BENNETT PARK - 2200 Baxter Rd SE
* RIVER ROAD PARK - 3045 River Road N
* ENGLEWOOD PARK - 1260 19th Street NE
* WEST SALEM PARK - 265 Rosemont Ave NW
6. Evergreen Wings and Waves Waterpark
Waterpark that includes ten waterslides, ranging from slides for the little ones to slides for daredevils, and a fun wave pool. Slide out of a real Boeing 747 aircraft sitting on the roof, and enjoy an awesome day of fun
7. Salem Kroc Center
Waterpark, water slide, lazy river, hot tub, and splash pad
8. Splash at Lively Park
- Wave Pool
- water slides
- kiddie pool
- adult spa
9. Eugene Splash Pads & Fountains
* Washington Park - 2025 Washington St. Eugene, OR
* Emerald Park - 1400 Lake Dr, Eugene, OR
* Riverplay Discovery Village - 210 Cheshire Avenue, Eugene
* Fairmount Park - East 15th Avenue and Fairmount
10. Driftwood Shores
Indoor aquatic center and playground.
11. Boys And Girls Club Wacky Water Wednesdays
Every Wednesday we set up our Pumper Tender, which carries a LOT of water, and turn the hot day into a deluge of fun for the kids at the club.
Contact the Boys & Girls Club for more information at 541-258-7105.
12. Oregon Whitewater Adventures
Whitewater rafting trips through magnificent wilderness areas on Oregon's rivers
6 years old and up
13. Lewis Creek County Park at Foster Lake
Sweet Home, Oregon
Roped-off swim beach (no life guard)
May through September. Park gate opens at 10:00 A.M and closes at dusk $7 day use parking per vehicle.